Finally I found time and motivation to refresh my home page. I planned this for 2 years, but only when I finally got a few days of vacation I get motivated to do it.
This time I decided to do it completely differently than the last time. Instead of using fancy stock theme, I created a my own theme adapted for my needs. It might not be as pretty as predefined themes, but it should be more practical to maintain and make adding new content easier. The main change is more bloggy nature – a previous idea of the home page and portfolio looked nice and seemed to be quite clever, but it makes the adding of new content very difficult and annoying. I hope that the portfolio as posts with the informations about my current activities will be more convenient and revive a little blog. In addition, I added two new taxonomies: projects and tools – it makes me easier to categorize posts and generate interesting summaries, such as those visible in the sidebar.
From the technical side page it is still running on WordPress with my own theme. As starter theme I use Sage in version 8.3, which is based on Twitter Bootstrap 3. As a base I used Flatly layout and I introduced several improvements for it, mainly in coloristic. For language versions I use different sites working on WordPress Multisite.