redmine-a1-theme v1.0.1

The redmine-a1-theme theme has been updated. There is only one change in this release:

  • Fix too big anonymous avatar on Gantt chart.

The theme can be downloaded from GitHub. You can install/update it by extracting theme directory into public/themes/ (final path to style sheet file should look like: public/themes/a1/stylesheets/application.css) and enable it in Redmine admin panel. The theme is compatible with Redmine 3.3 (it should work with older versions of Redmine, but it was never verified).

redmine-a1-theme v1.0.0

I decided to public my fork of A1 theme, which I’m using on my private Redmine installation for projects management. It is a fork of original A1 theme by RedmineUP, with some adjustments and Redmine 3.3 compatibility fixes (original theme seems to no longer maintained and does not support new releases of Redmine).

The theme can be downloaded from GitHub. You can install it by extracting theme directory into public/themes/ (final path to style sheet file should look like: public/themes/a1/stylesheets/application.css) and enable it in Redmine admin panel. The theme is compatible with Redmine 3.3 (it should work with older versions of Redmine, but it was never verified).

New home page

New home page

Finally I found time and motivation to refresh my home page. I planned this for 2 years, but only when I finally got a few days of vacation I get motivated to do it.

This time I decided to do it completely differently than the last time. Instead of using fancy stock theme, I created a my own theme adapted for my needs. It might not be as pretty as predefined themes, but it should be more practical to maintain and make adding new content easier. The main change is more bloggy nature – a previous idea of the home page and portfolio looked nice and seemed to be quite clever, but it makes the adding of new content very difficult and annoying. I hope that the portfolio as posts with the informations about my current activities will be more convenient and revive a little blog. In addition, I added two new taxonomies: projects and tools – it makes me easier to categorize posts and generate interesting summaries, such as those visible in the sidebar. Read more