flarum-lang-polish v0.1.0

I released a Polish language pack for Flarum. I used the existing extension as a base, so I had to fix only some minor issues:

  • Fixed translations for moment.js (localization of time and dates).
  • Fixed pluralization in some phrases.
  • Minor grammatical improvements and fixed some typos.

I hope that Polish Flarum community will focus on development of this extension – so far there were multiple language packs which were abandoned quite quickly and there was no one stable package for Polish forums.

The source code of the extension can be downloaded from GitHub or installed by Composer.

How more efficient is CPU-Optimized Droplet than Standard Droplet on DigitalOcean?

GG.deals is hosted on DigitalOcean. Although choosing DigitalOcean for hosting was pretty straightforward for us, we were still not so sure if it is worth pay extra for CPU-Optimized droplets. CPU-Optimized droplets obviously should be more efficient in CPU-intensive task, but there was no real comparison of how more efficient they are. But we get some comparison when we tried to perform database migration from Salenauts to GG.deals on two types of droplets.

Read more

redmine-a1-theme v1.0.1

The redmine-a1-theme theme has been updated. There is only one change in this release:

  • Fix too big anonymous avatar on Gantt chart.

The theme can be downloaded from GitHub. You can install/update it by extracting theme directory into public/themes/ (final path to style sheet file should look like: public/themes/a1/stylesheets/application.css) and enable it in Redmine admin panel. The theme is compatible with Redmine 3.3 (it should work with older versions of Redmine, but it was never verified).